When image is everything. And reliability and value are everything
Every time you present a drawing, you're making an impression.
With the Xerox 2515RF Engineering Copier, you'll always be sure it's
a good one. It's an economical plain-paper copier with a built-in
bonus: a roll feeder and synchronized cutter that make it more
convenient than ever to get accurate, great-looking copies the first
time, every time. And of course, it offers the value and reliability
you always expect from Xerox.
Contact Us to request further product information.
Technical Specifications for Xerox 2515RF Engineering Copier
- Produces B- through E-size copies
- Built-in Environmental Compensation System
- Holds 250' roll of plain bond paper or vellum
- Accepts roll widths from 16.5" to 36"
- Operator selectable to any desired copy size
- Maximum size:
- Roll-feed manual: 36" to any manageable length
- Synchro-cut mode: 36" x 60"
- Manual: 36" to any manageable length
- Types: Opaque, translucent & transparent
- Thickness: 1/8" maximum
- Maximum image width: 36"
- Margin edge adjust: Up to 1" trail edge
- Reproduction accuracy: +/- 1%
- Long plot: Copies originals size-for-size up to 36" wide by 60", or any
- Warm-up time: Initial warm-up 90 seconds
- From power-saver standby: 25 seconds
- First-copy-out time: Less than 25 seconds for D-size landscape
- Rated speed: 10 linear feet per minute
- Copy throughput: (Nominal speeds) B-size 5 per min.; C-size 3 per min.;
D-size 3 per min.; E-size 2 per min.
- Type: Xerox 20-lb. xerographic bond (Xerox 4024DP/4200DP), 20-lb.
Improved Zero Solvent Vellum, 4-Mil Accu-Image Plus Film (manual bypass
- Feeding: 1 roll, manual bypass
- Cutting: Auto length, manual programming
- 120V 20 AMP (duplex outlet required)
- Weight 270 lbs.
- Height 46.5"
- Width 55"
- Depth 26"
- Installation Space: 103" x 89"
- Roll-media feeder assures accurate media feeding to optimize machine
performance and copy quality.
- Synchro-cut will cut the print media to match the original document size
- Copy contrast settings allow highest possible copy quality.
- Partial copy feature allows you to focus on just the area you need to
- Copy quality controlled with light and dark input keys.
- Recall feature automatically restores settings from the previous job.
- Low-toner indicator monitors the toner level to ensure copy quality is
consistent at all times.
Agency approvals: UL and CSA
Product data subject to change without notice.