The standard for operator convenience, point-of-need productivity,
operability and media flexibility for presentation-quality copies.
An Unbeatable Combination Of Power, Reliability And Productivity.
The Xerox 3050 Engineering Copier establishes new standards for
operator convenience, point-of-need productivity, operability and
media flexibility in producing presentation-quality copies of
documents. It's compact and easy to use. And its speed, combined
with its three-roll media supply and auto switch feature, can help
you sail through crunch times with ease.
We call it a mid-volume plain-paper solution, designed for users
whose copying needs go up to the 30,000 square feet per month range.
Contact Us to request further product information.
Technical Specifications for Xerox 3050 Engineering Copier
- Maximum Size: 36" x 20' long (single copy mode); 36" x 60" long
- Minimum Size: 8 1/2 inches x 11 inches (portrait)
- Types: Opaque, translucent and transparent documents. Note: A document
carrier (8R3628) is recommended for damaged or very delicate documents
- Thickness: Up to 1/8" thick
- Warm-up time: Standby less than 3 minutes; cold start 5-7 minutes
- First Copy Out Time (FCOT): Less than 20 seconds D size (24" x 36")
- Rated speed: 15 linear feet per minute
- Copy throughput (multiple copy mode): 3 E size (36" x 48") per minute; 6
D size (24" x 36") per minute; 8 C size (18" x 24") per minute
- Multiple copies: Selectable, 1-15 copies per document
- Type: 20 lb. bond, Improved 20 lb. Zero Solvent vellum and 4 mil Zero
- Supply: Roll stock selectable from any of three on-line feed rollers;
each with a capacity up to 36" x 500' (36" x 150' for .004 drafting film).
- Manual bypass for special media applications
- 115 VAC/20 amp dedicated line
- Weight 619 lbs.
- Height 58"
- Width 57"
- Depth 27"
- Installation space: 105" x 87"
Agency approvals: UL and CSA
Product data subject to change without notice.